Printed in full color on waterproof/tear-proof paper, the map includes:
- An overview of the 30+ miles of the yellow-blazed Bartram Trail in Georgia
- Blue-blazed side and connector trails
- Topographic features
- Elevation profile for Georgia stretch of the trail
- Area places of interest: scenic vistas, waterfalls, historic markers, picnic areas and campgrounds
- Many natural history facts about the biodiversity of native flora and fauna along the BT, about William Bartram and about the Blue Ridge Bartram Trail Conservancy.
This new Hiking Map of Georgia’s Bartram Trail includes updated routes of the Bartram Trail in North Georgia. It also includes additional regional trails and points of interest. Coverage in the Georgia companion map includes the Chattooga River Trail and Chattooga River, Ellicott Rock Wilderness Area, and the Chattahoochee, Nantahala, and Sumter National Forests.
This new Hiking Map of Georgia’s Bartram Trail is a companion map to our Hiking Map of North Carolina’s Bartram Trail, also available for sale. Both maps provide a comprehensive view of the trail, points of interest, and details needed to accompany any hiker.